Baby Lights Technique in Eazicolor 8.1 and 7.1 with hair extension
- Wash your hair properly and dry them.
- Make sections for baby lights.
- Make a mixture of Eazicolor Keratin Bleach (50g) with Eazicolor Developer 30 volume in the double ratio (1:2).
- Apply on hair from nap area to crown.
- Leave it for 40 minutes (check them from time to time and refresh your bleach if needed).
- When you get a level 8 of lifting wash your hair 1st with Eazicare Super Cool No Orange Shampoo then with Eazicare Super Silver No Yellow Shampoo then dry the hair.
- Now make a mixture of 8.1 (60 ml) with 7.1 (20 ml) with 10 volume (80 ml). Add Violet color (2 ml) to the mixture.
- Apply all over the hair from a nap to the crown area.
- Leave it for 20 minutes and wash with Eazicare Super Silver Shampoo and apply Eazicare Supper Silver Hair Mask for 5 to 7 minutes.
- Towel dry the hair and apply Eazicare Hair Serum for better results.
← Older Post
Newer Post →