Eazicolor Bleach with Keratin
Eazicolor bleach with keratin is a remarkable recipe that gives desired bleaching results proficiently while the keratin parts in the items assist with giving sustenance to the hair. It diminishes the porosity of the hair shaft by occupying the unfilled spaces with the keratin complex, forestalls hair's primary breakage, and upgrades its resistance and essentialness. Even after that synthetic treatment hair will feel soft and smooth.
How to use eazicolor bleach with keratin?
- Wear gloves to protect your hands.
- Use a barrier cream to protect your skin from the stains of bleach.
- Use a non-metallic bowl and brush for making bleach.
- Mix bleach in a ratio of 1:2 with the developer. You can alter the ratio according to the hair structure.
- Start applying bleach from the ends, gradually working your way up.
- This bleach gives lift up to 8 levels.
- It is used when you want to dye your hair with similar shades of ash tones as it neutralizes yellow pigments.
- Always do a patch test before using bleach on the whole head. A patch test will also tell you how long you need to achieve your desired hair color.
- Protect your eyes from bleach
- If you are allergic to ammonia then don’t use it in any condition.
- Pregnant ladies should not use bleach.
- Don’t use it if your scalp is inflamed.
- Never prolong the given processing time as it will damage your hair health.
- Close the cap of the bleach box.
Note: Go for a deep conditioning treatment after treating hair with bleach.
Buy it with
MADE WITH LOVE
Pure & Essential
We started this company to get closer to nature and understand our truth. All of our products are made using natural ingredients.