Skip to content
Eazicolor Silver Grey Color in The Money Piece Technique
- Wash your hair and fully dry them.
- Make a mixture of Eazicolor Keratin Bleach (30 g) with Eazicolor developer 30 volume (60 ml). (1:2)
- Make a section for the money piece technique.
- Apply bleach on sections one by one and leave two inches away from the roots.
- Foil them and give them the time of 40 minutes minimum. (Room temperature must be less than 32C)
- Check your foils with time and fresh your bleach if needed.
- Take some water in the bowl and add Eazicolor Super Silver Shampoo (Violet shampoo) then neutralize the hair strands for at least 15 minutes.
- Wash the strands with Eazicare Super Silver Shampoo.
- Dry your hair and make a mixture of 25g Eazicolor Silver Intensifier, 50g Eazicolor Silver Grey and 75 ml Tone and Tone Enhancer (5 Volume).
- Apply on Pre Lightened hairs for 15 minutes.
- Wash with Eazicare Super Silver Shampoo then Apply Eazicare Color Lock Conditioner.
- Dry your hair.
- Enjoy the result!
Newer Post →