Hair Color | Eazicolor 9.0 in Low Lights Technique
- Wash your hair properly
- Make sections for low lights
- Make a mixture of Eazicolor plex bleach (30g) with Eazicolor developer 30 volume (60 ml) and Eaziplex bond builder (5% to the mixture).
- Apply it to the length and ends of sections above 2 cm to the roots and wait for 40 minutes.
Note: Refresh the bleach if needed.
- Rinse the hair and then wash it with Eazicare super cool no orange shampoo for neutralization of copper tone if needed.
- Dry the hair
- Make a mixture of Eazicolor professional tube Violet (4 inches), Eazicolor professional tube blue (1 inch), Eazicolor Professional Tube 9.0 (60ml), and Eazicolor developer 10 volume (60ml).
- Apply the mixture to all over the hair and wait for 20 minutes.
- Wash your hair with Eazicare color lock shampoo.
- Apply Eazicare hair mask all over the hair and wait for 5 to 7 minutes
- Rinse it with tap water and apply Eazicare hair serum for better results.
Watch its complete video Here