- Wash your hair properly and dry them.
- Make a mixture of Eazicolor dust-free blue bleach (30g) with Eazicolor developer 20 volume (60ml) and Eaziplex bond builder (9cc).
Note: Add Eaziplex bond builder 10% to your bleach and developer mixture.
Note: Make bleach in a usable quantity in order to minimize the oxidation process. Because Bleach can be less effective after some time.
- Make primary sections for bleach application.
- Apply bleach to length and ends properly. Don’t apply bleach to the roots.
- Leave it for 10 minutes.
- Make a mixture of Eazicolor dust free bleach (30g), Eazicolor developer 10 volume (60ml) and Eaziplex Bond builder 9cc for root touching.
- Apply it all over the roots that you have left in 1st process.
- Rest it for 20 more minutes.
- Wash the hair with Eazicare color lock shampoo properly and dry them.
- Make primary sections for hair color application.
- Make a mixture of Eazicolor professional tube 8.003 (120ml), Eazicolor developer 10 volume (120 ml), Eazicolor Professional Tube Blue (2 inches) (for color correction), and Eaziplex Fiber bond system (24cc).
- Apply it all over the hairs and leave it for 20 minutes.
- Wash it with Eazicare Color Lock Shampoo.
- Apply Eazicare hair mask and steam your hair for 5 to 7 minutes.
- Rest it for 5 to 7 minutes for temperature neutralization and then rinse your hair.
- Apply a few drops of Eazicare hair serum in towel dry hair.
- Enjoy the results.