Hair Color | Eazicolor 8.1 in Italian Slicing Technique
- Comb your hair properly.
- Make a mixture of Eazicolor Bleach with Plex and Eazicolor Developer 30 volume (1:2).
- Mix it clockwise and anti-clockwise to form an optimal mixture.
Note: if your hair are not treated go with Eazicolor Bleach with Keratin
- Make sections for the slicing technique precisely.
- Apply the mixture to the slices and leave it for 20 minutes.
Note: Don’t apply the mixture to the roots.
- Check the slices after 20 minutes. Apply again and wait for 10 minutes if needed.
- Wash your hair with tap water. (Wash your hair with Eazicare Super Silver Shampoo if you get a yellow tone in order to maintain a level of 10).
- Make a mixture of Eazicolor 8.1 Light Natural Ash Blonde (50 ml) and Eazicolor developer 10 volume (50 ml).
- Mix it until it turns into a thick and smooth paste.
- Apply it all over the hair and wait for 15 minutes.
- Wash the hair with Eazicare Color Lock Shampoo.
- Apply Eazicare Color Lock Conditioner and rinse your hair after 2 to 3 minutes.
- Blow dry your hair and enjoy the results.