- Wash your hair with Eazicare clarifying anti residue shampoo.
- Make primary sections for Balayage Technique.
- Make a mixture of Eazicolor keratin bleach (30g), Eazicolor Developer 10 volume (60 ml), and Eaziplex Bond Builder (9 ml).
- Mix it clockwise and anti-clockwise to form a perfect and smooth mixture.
- Make slices for Balayage Technique with Back Combing practice and apply the bleach mixture.
Cover hair with the foil and wait for 40 to 45 minutes.
Note: We have to achieve level 9 for lifting color but it may vary according to the hair health and base tone.
- After that, rinse the bleach off with Eazicare color lock shampoo.
- Then wash hair with Eazicare super cool no orange shampoo and emulsify it for 10 minutes. This will balance out the copper tone in the hair.
- Make a mixture of Eazicolor Professional Very light blonde 9.0 (60ml), Light red violet brown 5.62 (30ml) with 10 volume activator (90ml).
- It’s a high-lifting color so 10 volume activator is a must.
- The mixture will be according to your requirement.
- Apply the hair color mixture all over the hair and wait for 10 to 20 minutes.
- Rinse off the hair color and then wash it with color lock shampoo and then apply color lock conditioner.
- Apply Eazicare Intensive Deep Repair Hair Mask for better results.
- Blow dry your hair and enjoy beautiful results.