Hair Color | Eazicolor 11.1 in The Balayage Technique
- Wash your hair.
- Make primary sections for Balayage Technique.
- Make a mixture of Eazicolor Dust Free Bleach (30g), Eazicolor Developer 20 volume (60 ml) and Eaziplex Bond Builder (9 ml).
- Mix it clockwise and anti-clockwise to form a perfect and smooth mixture.
- Make slices for Balayage Technique with Back Combing Technique and apply the bleach mixture.
- Cover with the foil and wait for 50 to 55 minutes.
Note: We have to achieve the level of 9 but it may vary according to the hair health and base tone.
- After 50 to 55 minutes rinse the bleach off.
- After rinsing wash the hair with Eazicare Super Silver Shampoo.
- Make a mixture of Eazicolor Professional Tube Blue (1 cm), Violet (4 cm), 11.1 (60 ml), and Eazicolor Ton and Ton enhancer (5 volume) (120 ml).
- It’s a high-lifting color so 5 volume is a must.
- The mixture will be according to your requirement.
- Blue and violet color will neutralize the yellow and copper tone of the hair.
- Apply the hair color mixture to all over the hair and wait for 10 to 20 minutes.
- Rinse off the hair color and then wash it with Eazicare Super Silver Shampoo.
- Apply Eazicare Intensive Deep Repair Hair Mask for better results.
- Blow dry your hair and enjoy the results.