Hair Color | Eazicolor 8.66 in Shut Out 3D Technique
- Wash your hair with Eazicare clarifying anti-residue shampoo.
- Dry your hair completely and make sections for the Shut Out 3D Technique
- Make a mixture of Eazicolor Professional 0.00 (20 ml), Eazicolor Keratin Bleach (30 g) and Eazicolor developer 20 volume (100 ml).
- Mix it clockwise and anti-clockwise to form a perfect plain mixture.
- Apply it to the sections and leave it for 30 minutes.
- When we get the level of 8 rinse remove the foils and rinse off your hair
- At the level of 8, we get a sharp tone of yellow.
- In order to neutralize the yellow tone, make a mixture of Eazicolor Professional Violet (2 inches), Eazicolor developer 20 volume (20 ml), and Water (10 ml).
- Mix it quite well and apply it to the bleached sections of your hair and emulsify it for 5 to 7 minutes and rinse it off.
- Apply an intensifier red color on wet hair for pre-pigmentation.
- Make a mixture of Eazicolor 8.66 (20 ml) and Eazicolor developer 10 volume (20 ml).
- Apply the mixture to the pre-pigmented hair at least for 25 to 30 minutes for toning purposes.
- Rinse off your hair and apply an Eazicare hair mask and leave it for 5 to 7 minutes to get outstanding results.
Watch its complete step by step tutorial HERE