Hair care is all about hygiene and keeping your hair healthy, clean and attractive. Good hair care is very important because hair is the only thing we wear every day. It is a hygienic routine for both men and women. No one wants to go out with frizzy, dry, oily, or damaged hair.
Only washing your hair does not mean you have done your hair care routine. Good hair care involves proper grooming of hair, making your hair healthy, shiny, and smooth.
How many times you wash your hair depends on what your hair type is and what you do during the day. If your hair gets oily quickly, it needs to be washed regularly. Straight hair can get oily quickly. Curly hair is not as oily and may be washed less often. It might be too dry and look, frizzy if you have very curly, kinky, or thick hair. Using a conditioner once you wash your hair might help, but that doesn’t make it healthier. Here’s, are the types of hair and the reason why your hair becomes damaged with their hair care routine
Types of hair
- Dry hair
- Dry and damaged hair
- Oily scalp and hair
- Fine and delicate hair
- Normal hair
Dry hair occurs when your scalp does not produce oil to moisturize your hair. It may be the result of a bad hair care routine or a bad health condition. This makes your hair appear dull and unhealthy. Dry hair can affect both men and women mostly it occurs when you get older.
Other reasons for having a dry hair
- Moisture out (when your hair does not get enough moisture)
- Due to the use of salty water/ chlorinated water
- Due to the environment (hot dry climate)
- Due to less use of conditioner
Hair care routine for the dry hair
- Use a good quality shampoo like Eazicare Keratin Complex Shampoo.
- Use a hair conditioner once a week only.
- Wearing a swimming cap while swimming is the best way to protect your hair from chlorinated water.
- Use Eazicare Hair Serum as a styling or fencing product.
- Avoid heat tools like straight iron, flat irons, curling irons, electric rollers, etc.
Dry and damaged hair
Damaged and dry hair is deprived of the natural oils from the outer layer of your hair. This causes the hair to lose its shine. When your hair becomes dry and damaged your hair feels dry to touch and hard to style.
Reasons why your hair becomes dry and damaged
- Due to the use of low quality hair color, worst bleaches, straight creams, rebounding, etc.
- Frequent use of low-quality shampoo.
- Lack of usage of conditioner.
Hair care routine
- Use Eaziplex treatment ( Eaziplex protects your hair from chemical damages, repairs the broken bonds, and makes your hair healthy and stronger). If you dont know how to use it Watch Here.
- Use Eazicare intensive deep repair hair mask twice a week.
- Use Eazicare hair serum.
Oily scalp and hair
An oily scalp is the result of the overreaction of sebaceous glands. Your scalp contains tiny pores beneath which lies the sebaceous glands.
Sebum is natural oil produced by the sebaceous gland. Sebum is vital for maintaining a healthy scalp and hair. But sometimes, certain factors may cause an overproduction of sebum in your scalp and makes your hair greasy and oily. But, there are a few best shampoo for oily hair available in the market like Eazicare Clarifying Anti Residue Shampoo and many more.
Reasons which can possibly tributes to an oily scalp.
- Naturally access production of sebum/oil
- You do Conditioner and hair mask on the scalp
- Too much oil massage on the scalp
Hair care routine
- In the case of oily hair and scalp do not use 2 in 1 shampoos.
- Use a non-moisturizing shampoo.
- Do not use conditioner.
- Use volumizing shampoo for a better volume of hair.
Fine and delicate hair
Fine hair means you have lots of hairs with a small diameter. It is the most fragile and delicate hair type. Fine hair has the tendency to become oily quickly.
- Genetics (especially in males)
- Due to over process of bleach
Hair care routine
- Use an Eazicare Ph-6 Sulfate Free Shampoo.
- Use a thinning hair shampoo in the case of delicate or hair loss.
Normal hair has natural oils on the scalp. Normal hair is shiny, healthy, and clean in look. The pH level of the scalp is normal. The type of hair is very easy to manage, easy to style, and very soft to touch. It is neither too dry nor oily.
To maintain your natural hair follow the given guide.
Hair care routine for normal hair.
- Do not use harsh shampoo/low-quality shampoo.
- Use a good quality shampoo like Eazicare sulfate-free shampoo.
- Avoid frequent use of 2 in 1 shampoo.
- Avoid dedicated or dandruff shampoo.
- Do not use colored shampoo.
- Do not shampoo your hair daily.
- Avoid heating tools.
- Take care of your scalp.
- Trim regularly.