There are various reasons why we can't get the exact fashion shade. A problem like this will no longer exist when Eazicolor is around. Some of them have been mentioned below with their solutions.
- Current hair color
- Current situation of hairs
- Your desired shade
- Use of developer
- Use of blonde booster
- Mixing and neutralizing unwanted tones
Assessment of hair and hair color
If you want a perfect fashion shade don’t go against your current hair situation. Choose a dye for your hair that is suitable.
Before coloring your hair check your hair if they are metallic, henna treated, coated, or synthetic neutralize them, then apply fashion shade for your dream hair color.
Current hair condition
The big reason why you can’t get fashion shade is because of the situation of your hair. Check your hair if it is chemically treated, rebounded, synthetic, or coated. By knowing the situation of your hair chooses your shade, some fashion shades need bleach for the exact color.
Your desired shade
- See the current level of your hair and your desired shade.
- See how your desire can be done with or without bleach
- Compare your current shade with the desired shade.
Selection of developer
Choose the right developer
- If you want the exact shade you currently have or for the toning of your hair use 10 volume.
- If you want to go lighter of one level from the current shade with grey hair coverage use 20 volume.
- If you want to go lighter than 2 levels use 30 volume.
- If you want to go lighter than 3 levels use 40 volume.
Note: 10, 30, or 40 volumes do not cover your grey hair.
Use of blonde booster
Blonde Booster deeply nourishes and instantly neutralizes brassy blonde tones, to leave hair feeling restored and looking clarified.
- For the 4 levels of lift use the blonde booster.
- Mix fashion shade in a blonde booster with the ratio of 1:1
- Bleach is used for lightening up more than 4 levels.
- You cannot do 5 levels of lifting with the developer (use bleach for more than 4 levels of lifting).
- Use 10, 20, 30, or 40 levels of bleach according to the desired shade.
- If you have metallic or henna treated hair you cannot lift it with the developer. You must have to utilize the bleaching process for lifting.
Neutralization of the unwanted tones
When we do bleach some unwanted undertones appear. It is important to neutralize those undertones to get the desired shade.
- Green and green-based ash cancel out red, magenta, and orange.
- Blue and blue based colors and toners cancel out orange and yellow orange.
- Violet, purple, and purple based toners cancel out yellow and pale yellow.