What is PRP (Platelet-rich Plasma)? And the alternative of PRP.
PRP is an old treatment for hair loss it is used as a hair treatment since the 1980s. It also gains popularity in healing many conditions like injury to hair loss. The treatment use person’s own blood for the treatment. It is a plasma that is found in human blood and plays an important role in healing the infected area. It is a treatment for many problems such as healing injured tendons, ligaments, and muscles.
How PRP works?
PRP for hair loss, the three-step medical treatment.
Step one: patient’s own blood is taken through a syringe as a sample.
Step two: the sample is placed in a centrifuge. A centrifuge is a device that spins the sample and separates the blood into three layers.
- Platelet-rich plasma
- Platelet poor plasma
- Red blood cells
Step three: centrifuge concentrates on rich plasma. The platelet-rich is taken out and then injected into the scalp.
It helps your hair to grow healthy from the roots.
Side effects of PRP (platelet-rich plasma)
- Pain in injected areas: people who have done PRP claim pain in the injected area.
- Infection: sometimes infection can occur in injected areas
- Blood clot: normally a blood clot occurs when you are injured, like a cut on the body.
- Allergic reaction: some patients reject aftercare which causes an allergic reaction.
- No improvement in injured areas: this is because of the PRP injection.
Risk of PRP (platelet-rich plasma)
You may reject the treatment if you are suffering in:
- Acute or chronic infections
- Chronic liver disease
- Chronic skin disease
- Hemodynamic instability
- Metabolic disorder
- Platelet dysfunction syndromes
- Systemic disorder
- Low platelet count
- Thyroid disease
Is there any alternative for the PRP? And why people are looking for an alternative to PRP?
It seems that PRP is beneficial for hair loss. On the other hand, people are facing the different side effects of PRP treatment. It is a harmful treatment and people are afraid of injecting the syringe into their scalp that is why people are looking for an alternative to PRP.
Is there an alternative to PRP? Yes, there is an alternative to PRP which is known as the Eaziplex.
What is Eaziplex treatment?
Eaziplex is a protein treatment that works in the cortex of the hair to make and repair the bonds of the hair. It recreates the molecule of hair and connects fiber inside every hair. Eaziplex is an innovative treatment for the restoration of damaged hair. It increases strength and improves the quality of hair. It also creates resistance against future damage and makes it less porous.
Eaziplex improves the overall condition of your hair and makes your appearance more beautiful. Change yourself and enjoy restored strong and long hair.
Why Eaziplex is better than PRP
- It artificially gives your hair health and moisture.
- If hair is highly damaged the use of Eaziplex reduces the damage.
- It is more affordable than PRP.
- You can easily manage Eaziplex treatment at home.
- Regular use of Eaziplex prevents hair loss.
- No-side effect
- It is not recommended for metallic or henna-treated hair.
Benefits of Eaziplex treatment
- Eaziplex protects your hair from any harsh damage caused by the local dyes and bleaches.
- Gives your hair an extra shine and smoothness
- Your hair will feel softer
- Reverse the damage caused by the heat and sun exposure
- Repairs split end
- Make your hair bonds stronger by repairing the bond
- Rebuilds your natural structure of hair
- Boost lift
- Intensifies color result
- Reduce the damage to the cuticle
- Protects against breakage
- The Eaziplex treatment is also capable of restoring damaged hair and splits end ends.
There are 3 phases of Eaziplex hair restoration treatment
Eaziplex Step 1
It is a bond builder which fortifies and strengthens your hair. It also maintains your hair quality and makes your hair stronger by repairing sulfate bonds within the cortex of your hair. It repairs the broken bond of your hair and makes it prone to breakage.
Eaziplex Step 2
It is a fiber bond sealer and it is the best treatment for hair stabilization and the protection of hair. It completes the Eaziplex treatment 1. It seals fiber bond builder to your hair for long-lasting strength and shine.
Eaziplex Step 3
It is a fiber bond sustainer which is also a special home conditioning treatment. It is protection for your hair. It gives your hair a long-lasting shine and strength. The final step of treatment completes the both two steps. It sustains the Eaziplex treatment for a long period. It is a home care treatment to repair your damaged hair.
Eaziplex over PRP comparison
- Eaziplex is a more advance treatment than PRP.
- RRP is an old treatment with a lot of side effects while on the other hand Eaziplex is the best hair loss treatment and have no side effect.
- IN PRP blood injects into the scalp through the syringe while in Eaziplex you did not need any harmful thing like a syringe you can easily plex your hair like hair color.
- Eaziplex does not only prevent hair loss but it makes hair smoother, shiner, and healthier and gives exposure to heat and sun damage.
- When you color your hair your hair needs strength and softening to make it un damageable. Eaziplex treatment claims to aid the process of building bonds and work on improving hair condition.
- PRP Therapy recruits growth factors in the injured area to aid in healing and Eaziplex does not do the same as PRP offers. In PRP During the drawn of blood process, plasma is screened for bacteria or disease. The risk of getting an illness from donated plasma is very low.
Hair loss has become a common problem across all genders. More than 50% of women experience hair loss in their lifetime. If you are deciding which treatment you should choose PRP or Eaziplex. It is very simple Eaziplex is more potent than PRP. Both are treatments for hair loss, but Eaziplex offers more than PRP.